Disinformation, Misinformation, Malinformation – How to Tackle Fake News and Information Warfare in the EU?
Malminkatu 16, Helsinki
The Finnish Foundation for Media and Development (Vikes) and The Finnish Union of Journalists are organizing a seminar which aims to identify different forms of influence operations, and consequences for the freedom of expression, as well as to introduce measures to tackle hybrid threats. The seminar is part of Vikes’s 15th anniversary festivities.
Detailed programme and a registration form will be announced at the beginning of October.
• Teija Tiilikainen, Appointed Director of the European Hybrid CoE
• Kaius Niemi, Editor-in-Chief
• Olli Seuri, Journalist & Professor of Practice
• Maria Pettersson, Editor-in-Chief
• Ricardo Gutierrez, General Secretary of the European Federation of Journalists
• Sergiy Tomilenko, President of The National Union of Journalists of Ukraine
• Sengiyumva Gasirigwa Mwita, National Director of MISA Tanzania
The event is hosted by Johanna Vehkoo, journalist.